Supplier environmental and sustainability policy
Streamline Corporate is committed to reducing the impact of its activities on the environment and is encouraging its suppliers and customers to use sustainable resources. In order to meet this commitment the company will pursue the following objectives:
- To ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations
- To promote responsibility for the environment within our organisation and communicate and implement this policy within the workforce
- Identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information for staff to allow them to comply with this policy
- To improve waste management practices and minimise waste by reduction, re-use and recycling methods
- To minimize consumption of natural resources
- To reduce emissions and prevent pollution
- To minimize noise and other nuisances
- To continuously assess its environmental performance
Our environmental policy provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets. Our environmental policy is documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to employees.
Our objective is to be a responsible corporate citizen in protecting the environment and we achieved ISO14001 accreditation during 2012 to further enhance our environmental management and performance.